Hi all,
I want to keep in the habit of updating my blog at least once a week, so here goes...
John and I went up to Wausau this past weekend for the annual WATVA (Wisconsin ATV Association) meeting. The whole weekend consisted of informational classes on Sat. and then the actual annual meeting was held on Sunday morning. The classes that we attended were: club website design, Club liability insurance & the Memorial Day rally in Hurley (going for the title of largest ATV parade). If you have a ATV, please check out the website http://www.atvparade.net/ . We need alot of ATV's to bring back the title from Silver Bay Minnesota !!!
I asked Sean if he would watch Bailey for us and he said he would. So he came down Friday night and first went over to Jackie's house. As everyone should probably know by now, they both have caused alot of commotion! The explaination will soon come out, ha, ha....Anyway, we left for Wausau early Sat. morning and were on the road at 5AM to get to Wausau at 8AM when registration & classes began. We decided not to stay overnight when our friend Dewey wasn't able to meet us there because he was in alot of back pain. There was to be a reception & DJ on Sat. night and we were going to hang out with Dewey. So we decided to go up to the cabin right after the classes Sat. afternoon. We arrived at the cabin around 4:30 and were still full from the nice hamburger, potato & pasta salad lunch that the association provided for us. I went and took a walk while John was busy attaching the 2 new gas containers that we bought at the swap meet in Wausau to his ATV back box. I missed walking with my Bailey :( :(...she loves to go for a walk. After I got back, we went out for supper and then stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up some breakfast food for Sunday morning. We went up this time in the car and didn't take the cooler with us. We felt kind of weird without that cooler...Got home and John putzed out in the barn for a while getting the ATV's ready for our 1st trail ride this year on this coming Sat. I then talked on the phone with Sean for about and hour about his & Jackie's engagement. Those two are like a pair of peas in a pod, what one doesn't think of the other one will. They feed off of each other....
We left the cabin around 9AM on Sunday morning and pulled in the driveway down south at 1PM. Little Bailey was so happy to see us and I her. Sean left around 4PM and got up to Neenah safely.
This week we have to go to Menard's to buy a 4"x4" post for the PHA sign, and 3 floats for the pier. I'm going to paint the post a solid color and then paint some kind of vine on it and the sign. Good thing we brought down the trailer!
Have a good day.
Spring is Here
14 years ago

1 comment:
LMBO @ Sean & Jackie.... Those two!!! :D One (two?) of a kind!
Post a Comment