Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update to my last post

Hi all,
After talking to Sarah today, I was told that my last posting was incorrect as to where Matt, Kaylin and Shane were in the last few days. I had written what I thought that I was told earlier in the month.  So here is the updated version:  Kaylin and Matt's Mom Jane left on Friday to go down to Urbana IL to go to Asher's 4th birthday party.  By Friday, Audra had gotten the cold and Sarah & Matt decided that Sarah & Audra were going to stay home while Matt & Shane went down there to pick up Kaylin on Sat.  During this time Audra had gotten worse and then the decision was made to take her to the hospital. 

I have come to the decision after this mistake that I will only be writing about what happens in importance to me and my life.  If it happens to include any members of my family it will then be mentioned. 
I'm now realizing that writing "half truths" (as I was told) about other people's lives will create alot of miss-information and I certainly do not (and have not) intentionaly wanted that to happen.

Have a nice week

No comments: