It's almost time to leave the good old USA for a while....I've packed and re-packed to try and get everything in our luggage and I think I've accomplished it. When I get home today from work, I'm sure I'll think of something else that needs to go with us. John will just roll his eyes, but who's going to be the one that says, "boy, I'm glad we brought that", ha,ha.
We dropped our little Bailey off at Denise and Toms last night and she was in 7th heaven. Oliver & Annie welcomed her very nicely and then they all proceeded to race around the house. I hope everything goes well and that Bailey is on her best behavior. I was sad this morning and very much lost with out my normal routine of getting Bailey fed and "outside". But I know she will get alot of love and attention. I love my pampered little girl :) .
More later once we get there.
Spring is Here
14 years ago

3 comments:
Have a GREAT TRIP!!!!! Take LOTS of pictures and make sure to keep this blog UPDATED EVERY DAY!!! LOL Wish I could be going with you guys :( but hopefully I will be able to meet up with Sarah Matt and the kids in Greece!!! (BIG Hopefully!!!! HAHA)
hope you had a safe trip! Have a great time! :)
Have fun, and don't forget to keep us posted:) I'm sooo jealous still!
Post a Comment