We just got home from up north and we had again a very nice time away from the rat race. It was a beautiful weekend for the most part. It rained most of the way going up on Friday night, but Saturday turned out to be so nice. We fixed the bathroom sink that I broke last time we were up there. I pulled up the drain plug and it just came right out...John looked at it and the clip broke off and something happened to the seal in the drain, so we had to buy a whole new drain. John fixed that in the morning and then we went out to lunch at Perkins. We then went to Northern Pines Nursery to look around and found a little fountain to put on the deck. They were having a 1/2 off sale so we found one that looks like a tree stump. It has a squirrel perched on one side of it with some flowers and the water bubbles down the stump and then recirculates backup again. It sounds very cool while you are sitting and relaxing. I didn't take a picture of it, but it looks kinda like this with a squirrel perched on the side of it. I will take a picture the next time we go up.

Here is another picture from my family reunion that my sister took of us (Thanks Dawn!!). I never thought I would get my husband John into a Hawaiian shirt, but I have proof and don't you think he's looks great???
Also, if any one has been wondering why Sarah hasn't updated her blog lately it's because her computer has been broken for about 3 weeks now and they have decided not to have it fixed over there. Matt takes his laptop to work everyday so it's hard for her to work on the blog with 2 very energetic little ones to keep up with. I'm going to take my laptop with me when I go over there so maybe between the 2 of us we can get both our blogs updated.
Have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment