Thursday, August 5, 2010

My elephant ride

Hi all,
As I promised in my earlier post I have a picture of me on my first elephant ride at the RenFair at Bristol WI.  The trainer told us that the elephant "was acting up a little this morning, but she seems to be behaving ok now"....Right...Just before we got on to her.  I wasn't sure about getting on her, but Lucy just climbed right on, so I just followed.
Here I am with my best friend Lucy:















Here is another picture of us in front of the lake:















We had a really fun time that Sat. I highly recommend this fair.  Lots of people dressing up in mideval clothes, then there's lots of people dressed just in regular clothes too.  Lot's to do, see and great food....
Next post will be about the family reunion we will be hosting on this coming Sat.  It's going to be great !!!!
Have a great weekend!
Deb

No comments: