Hi all,
Well.....have we had enough snow yet? I don't mind it when it comes down nice and fluffy, but with this wind and cold it's not fun.
John and I decided to go Christmas shopping yesterday and knowing my husband, I was very leery about this. He doesn't like to go shopping for one thing and then secondly, with the extra people out there, I was bracing for a very long day. He surprised me!!! Way to go John! We found out that Toys-R-Us was open at 6AM on Sat., so we left the house at 8AM (yes...a little late!..ha,ha), but we got there and it wasn't too busy yet. We found the things we wanted to get and were out of there by 9:30. We then needed to stop at Wal-Mart for some spray paint for another craft I'm making for Christmas. We were out of there with in a 1/2 hour...Yeah!! Making progress! Then we went to Best Buy...in and out.....It was getting close to lunchtime so we stopped at Chili's in Oconomowoc to eat. We then stopped at Steins Garden Center down the way because I had to get some more craft things there. After that, we were done for the day and it was 12:30!!! It was getting pretty crowded on the road by then. I still have to go to Kohl's during the week to buy a few more thing's and then we are done.
Today, Sunday, I am finishing up my painting and craft things and I will be set for Christmas gift giving. Here is a picture of what the kitchen table looks like right now....
Got the crock pot going with Hunter's Style Pork Roast going, so it's an easy supper tonight.
Have a great up coming week and stay warm.
Spring is Here
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment